Type of welds
BLM S.r.l. make different types of welds
- Full penetration weld joints.
- Corrosion-resistant weld overlay.
- Hard-facing weld overlay.
More than 150 weld qualifications are available in accordance to main standards:
- ASME IX
- ISO 15614
- DNV OS F101
- ISO 13847
- API 1104
Welds are made using different processes:
Specialized equipments are available for running processes:
- Lifting capacity up to 18000 kg;
- GMAW machines, up to 500 A;
- No. 3 GMAW welding robot up to 500 A, handling capacity up to 10000 kg;
- GTAW machines, up to 350 A;
- SAW - ESW machines, up to 1000 A;
- Positioners (column and boom) for GMAW-SAW processes, from 2x2m to 5x5m;
- Rotary tables from 500 to 12000 kg;
- Turning rolls from 7000 to 25000 kg.